• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

.19 FW Upgrade imminent

theandies

Android Enthusiast
Jan 15, 2011
Warrenton, Va
:DFrom the XDA Gary Key Product update thread:

3/18/21012 Update -

1. I will be back to the forums on 3/20/2012.
2. We will have a major ICS update (.19) arriving shortly.
3. We will have a major announcement on the TF201 in the near future.

Unofficial by Official ASUS Thread - Product Updates - xda-developers

Let us know when you get it.

3/28/2012 UPDATE
(but this is not from Gary Key's Thread):

Breaking News!! Asus teases 'awesome new features' for Transformer Prime - xda-developers

On Asus Facebook page, Asus announces another firmware update with new features. What do you think these new features can be?

http://www.facebook.com/ASUS

Update!!! ..To be released March 29

ASUS Transformer Prime update due March 29 with ethernet support

Chris Davies | March 28, 2012

ASUS has announced that an update for the Transformer Prime is in the pipeline, though while ASUS US is coy on details, that hasn

ok guys i ask about the update on asus facebook and got this

V19. New Features: + Press-able notification in Lock screen + User can able to check reminder or notification of unread email under screen locked. + Upgrade Vibe from v1.0 to v2.0 with corresponding MyLibrary and MyCloud versions - Vibe2.0 improves UI and provides more media contents

New Functions: + Support the USB to LAN cable of UX series (Accessory) + Camera FW background forced update mechanism - Camera FW upgrade will be automatically installed with image upgrade so there is no need to press the independent camera upgrade icon in the notification area. + Support Ad hoc mode (Ad hoc mode was supported in HC but 1st time support in ICS) + Keep use

Reactions: Treknologist
Upvote 0
That looks AWESOME! Great way to use the real estate on the screen. :)
Yeah, OnSkreen is definitely a whole new world when it comes to multi-tasking, but there doesn't seem to be any reason to believe that it is coming to the Prime as an official feature. I have heard that it is supposed to be baked into the code of CM9. I really hope some devs start taking advantage of it.

Upvote 0
Actually that source was Gary.

3/26/2012 Update
1. Firmware Update 9.4.2.21 will be released by 3/30 for North America. Updates and fixes galore for the lack of better words.

Follow us at usa.asus.com and http://www.facebook.com/asus.n.america

- https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0

Out of Office until 3/22/2012. Expect delays in answering questions unless email address is provided. Major ICS Update Coming in a Week for the TF201 and another announcement shortly.
Last edited by Gary Key; Yesterday at 04:48 AM. Reason: Update

Upvote 0
Ok, I didn't realized that he updates the original post with his updates instead of adding a post.

Yup, I always just check the OP and not read through the muck that is the rest of that thread. Anyone can speculate but only Mr. Key has the correct information. That thread had 72 frigg'in pages already. It would take you a week to read through all the BS.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones