• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Add remover

imSHAD

Android Enthusiast
So this is probably the wrong place to ask but you never know where you find knowledge.

Here's the thing I have this video watching app that loads an add before every video. This morning i realized that i might be able to use lucky patcher to remove the adds and have it just be videos and have it act sort of like adblock plus. So i installed lucky patcher and tried it out but i only checked 2 options (i dont remember which) but i didnt patch delvik cache. it was 28% successful. And after testing i'd say thats about right. theres no add 1 out of every 4 vids.

Any ideas how to remove the others? Is there such thing as addblock plus for android? What does patching the delvik cache do?

All input is appreciated

I use the ad blocker that comes with ROM toolbox pro, and it works with a lot of ads that come with some apps. I wonder if you can stack the blockers in diff apps to increase the chances of blocking ads. I have the lucky patcher app as well, I wonder if I use them both of that works better. I'll try that out now

I solved my own problem. Theres this app called ad away for root users. It works like a charm. I highly recommend it. There was no pre-video ads anymore

Back
Top Bottom