• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Album Cover Art in Music Player

Stuntman

Android Expert
I recently changed from an HTC Desire Z to an SGS3. On my old phone, when I copy my music files onto the phone, the music player would show the album cover art. On the SGS3, the music player does not show the album cover art. I obtained the album covers using Windows Media Player on my PC. Is there a way to get the music player on the SGS3 to show the album covers when playing the song? Right now the music player just shows some random art.

I tried moving the songs from my PC 3 different ways already. The first way was just a straight copy of the songs using file manager. The second was through Windows Media player and the third way was through Kies.

I realize this isn't really an answer to your question, but both poweramp and n7player have great functions to integrate album art. Might check those out and ditch the stock player. They both have free trials, though I think the full version of n7 is still on sale for $0.99 to celebrate a million downloads, which is a great deal.

Back