• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Phones - Which of these phones is better and why?

The LG, 100%. According to GSM Arena, it does have WiFi connectivity: LG GT540 Optimus - Full phone specifications

I've never heard of the Onyx Dragon and it looks as though it's a relatively cheaply made phone that has android thrown on there. It's also Chinese meaning you might not get access to the proper Android market (That's common on a lot of Chinese Android devices).

Reactions: Jazib99
Upvote 0
Personally, I'd avoid the Onyx like the plague! I can find 0 user reviews for the phone though it appears to have been available since last September? Plenty of people seem to be selling it, but no one seems to have bought one? At least no one willing to talk about their purchase. I'm not even sure it really exists. At least the LG though a old design is from a legitimate company with a track record.

Reactions: Jazib99
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones