• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Angry Birds choppy on Slide 3G

In the midst of losing the memory card on my wife's Slide 3G (she still is memory card-less), she installed and began playing Angry Birds. Its really chopping, especially on the point of bird/object impact. Is this a product of not having an SD card installed? She doesnt have any apps from the market installed and/or running except Angry Birds and Facebook. Memory issue? Or is this just how the game plays on the Slide 3G?

Any help would appreciated. Thanks in advance.

it's just the slide, mine gets choppy at times, and then smooths out, I think it's the ads loading, because once they go away, it runs the way it should..

Angry Birds started getting choppy on my slide after level 1-21; I too found that waiting until the ads go away makes it run at optimal speed. Waiting for the ads to go away though in order to play the game is quite annoying.

Recommend Droidwall. Free in the market, but root required. Use Blacklist (block) v default Whitelist (allow) by clicking "Mode" at the top. Select Angry Birds on the list...it will stop the ads which are slowing it down. The game is way better running smooth!

Back
Top Bottom