• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone here received one from 3

animal47

I am looking to place an order with 3 but i want to be sure first that the phones that 3 are supplying are not so locked down that you cant access or change the apn settings. I would be very grateful if someone could check if there is access to the apn settings.

Also just how much bloatware have 3 installed on the note 2. I have had phones through 3 in the past that have had so much bloatware on them that it had ruined it.
Can anyone help put mt mind at rest before i order.

Got mine from the 3 store in Glasgow at opening time on Monday. No 3 branded software on it at all. Just all the usual Samsung stuff. Love the phone.

Well it's here, it's huge and it's gorgeous. Just waiting for the battery to fully charge before i switch it no and start to play :knuddel:

Well there is nothing on here to suggest that this phone is anything to do with 3 so i guess that they havent had it long enough to ruin it yet so glad i got one early.
I have just encountered my first problem, when making a phonecall and trying to access the keypad to make choices on an automated call the screen kept turning on and off and it was making it very awkward to type things in, any idea how easy this is to change as i would prefer the phone to remain lit up when on a call.

Mines on three network, got it thursday last week, only thing to suggest the network was when opening browser up, the home page was set to three homepage, thats it. it looks to me like an unbranded phone tbh. I love it and so does everyone at work lol. The best Phone (if you can call it that as its soo much more) i have ever had :) As for the screen, just up the display off time to a minute, thats what i did.

Back
Top Bottom