• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone Know Where There is a different rom?

I know there is the stock odexed and the deodexed rom, but does anyone know where or if there are anymore roms? Im interested in being a tester if someone wants to make one!

KitJelly ROM, I don't have the link anymore though I have been on it for quite a while. Google should find the site the guy put up for it.
The ROM is a heavily nodded stock with xposed framework and lucky patcher modded into it. It is deodexed so plenty of system space. The look and feel is KitKat with a quick and responsive interface. Only issue is the MH5 update. I used the patch found here plus. Some build prop edits to get rid of the update available popup.
Hope this helps some.
Ben

Yah I would love to flash a rom!!! Please fellow Developers please if you have any fun ideas or roms put them up! Please & thank Yous first& for most!

Unfortunately there just isn't enough of a user base to get anything going. The only real Dev is what you find here and the other forum KitJelly came from. The stuff here especially the kernals work really well, from a guy that doesn't even have the phone, if I remember correctly. If you use one of the Roms from here I suggest the Deodexed version, it leaves more space for apps. The kernals will improve e your battery use as well.
Cheers,
Ben

So which rom & kernels work if you don't mind me asking!!!
Unfortunately there just isn't enough of a user base to get anything going. The only real Dev is what you find here and the other forum KitJelly came from. The stuff here especially the kernals work really well, from a guy that doesn't even have the phone, if I remember correctly. If you use one of the Roms from here I suggest the Deodexed version, it leaves more space for apps. The kernals will improve e your battery use as well.
Cheers,
Ben

So which rom & kernels work if you don't mind me asking!!!
I suggest getting the zte awe for VM there's top of the line custom Roms and 6 KitKat Roms latest twrp too js when a ROM got 80 thousand views and 190 likes that said it all KitKat have built in tethering listview animation and much more the custom Roms have the list view too all the whistles and bells u need in one ROM

Back
Top Bottom