• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Anyone notice loose micro usb port?

I just recently noticed that my micro usb port is slightly loose (when plugged in the male end can move side to side quite a bit). It still goes in tight and no problems charging. This is after almost 5 months of heavy use. Since i have no home internet this is it so it tends to get plugged in several times a day sometimes and i have been using it to backup schoolwork from my computer. I am gentle with it however so I'm worried the port won't hold up. I was at future shop tonight though buying a desire z for my gfs bday and noticed their display model of the desire z was exactly the same as my shine plus it had play side to side. Think this is just minor wear and tear or likely to break soon? Parts will be harder to get for the shine than the desire z lol. Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones