• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Anyone out there?

prairiedogn

Just wondering does anyone even come around the all things root forum anymore and if there was much sense in me starting anymore threads. I was thinking of putting up some splash screens and taking requests, anyone interested?

I still check the treads maybe once a week, but I have no intention on rooting this phone. I'm just kind of done doing the chasing game. Chasing the new phones or chasing the latest Android software. This phone works just fine the way it is. Just my 2 cents...

My Incredible 2 was rooted within 2 hours of turning it on. With a tethered Internet connection. When I got my 4G there was no root yet. One of these days I'll turn my 64 bit Vista machine on, get it updated, and root.

Just got mine today. Updated from the Commando. Want to root it, but want there to be a nice, simple guide. That is how I did it with my Commando. HATE all the stuff that you can't take off the phones that no one really uses.

Back
Top Bottom