• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone played Ingress on an LG Motion?

TJayDroid

Been wanting to play this game for a while, but am just curious as to how it performs on the Motion before trying to get an invite.

Anyone?

I play, the screen size is a small issue, some of the buttons are off screen, or on the very edge.. other than that, it's good. I'm almost lvl 2, and have 2 portals I've submitted be accepted, and go live, so I've got a small farm in my neighborhood for AP

Eyepatchdude:

Excellent news, actually. I knew the screen size would be a slight issue... but seeing that I'm used to the small size overall (and love tiny text.. :)), sounds like a win. Now to get an invite.... any general advice on doing so? Did you simply sign up for the beta?

Thanks again for the Motion/Ingress info.

Eyepatchdude:

Excellent news, actually. I knew the screen size would be a slight issue... but seeing that I'm used to the small size overall (and love tiny text.. :)), sounds like a win. Now to get an invite.... any general advice on doing so? Did you simply sign up for the beta?

Thanks again for the Motion/Ingress info.

Just clicked on the link in the pay store for it, the rest was pretty much done. Got it the next day

Thanks for all the info, guys. Really looking forward to getting involved. Trolling a bunch of Ingress forums and FAQs now in anticipation. :)

The resolution is lower than the minimum specs outlined on Ingress. The game plays fine on Motion but you will have problems trying to read names of portals when you access a portal and recharging / upgrading a portal in the game because of the screen size. However, I think someone is making specialized versions of Ingress to run on a smaller resolution. I haven't tried them personally.

The resolution is lower than the minimum specs outlined on Ingress. The game plays fine on Motion but you will have problems trying to read names of portals when you access a portal and recharging / upgrading a portal in the game because of the screen size. However, I think someone is making specialized versions of Ingress to run on a smaller resolution. I haven't tried them personally.

If you go on xda and look at the wild fire s forums you can find it there

No they don't dude,I was just playing it ten minutes ago..... you don't know what your talking about lol

No they don't dude,I was just playing it ten minutes ago..... you don't know what your talking about lol

All I know is that every time I use a customized version of the app, it works for about 10 days, then with the next update it gets blocked

No..... that just means that the game got updated... go get the updated apk..... it's in the wildfire s threads on xda....

I have been playing Igress on a Motion 4G since January.
The screen is crowded unless you run a low-resolution version.
Using a low-res version, it's absolutely fine.
When they do the updates, you sometimes run the regular version for a couple days, big deal.

It's a fun game, go for it.

Back
Top Bottom