• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone purchased a case for the L70? Recommendations?

I got a TPU case for my MS323 from Metro. I like the hard yet rubbery texture and slim profile, but the button covers are flush and have too much slack. The glossy finish also attracts grease. So I ordered one with raised button covers and a matte back. We'll see how it is once it comes.

Whatever you do dont buy the, Hhi dual armor composite case with stand for lg optimus l70 (sorry no link using Amazon app) It doesn't have a cut out for the quickmenu button so its constantly getting pressed.

Whatever you do dont buy the, Hhi dual armor composite case with stand for lg optimus l70 (sorry no link using Amazon app) It doesn't have a cut out for the quickmenu button so its constantly getting pressed.

Holy sh*T.... I really liked that one and almost pulled the trigger. thanks for the heads-up.

I bought one of the "future armor heavy duty" ones from ebay. It the one that has black squares all over it. I'll let you know how it is once I receive it. The only potential issue that I see is that it doesn't come with a holster, so hopefully it won't be hard to pull out of the one I have.

I bought one of those cheap $1.xx S-line cases from ebay. It took a while to receive it since it was shipped from China (not sure how they covered their cost). The quality is surprisingly good. It fits the phone perfectly. It is not bulky. The phone is still thin with the case on. The grip is great as the sides are not smooth. The edges around the screen are raised. All buttons and port opens align perfectly.

I bought one of those cheap $1.xx S-line cases from ebay. It took a while to receive it since it was shipped from China (not sure how they covered their cost). The quality is surprisingly good. It fits the phone perfectly. It is not bulky. The phone is still thin with the case on. The grip is great as the sides are not smooth. The edges around the screen are raised. All buttons and port opens align perfectly.

Which one? Usually they will have something unique in the name.

Back
Top Bottom