• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[APP][2.2+][Free] Automated Menu Planner

mrthundercleese

Nov 20, 2009
I've been away from these forums for a while. Now i'm back ... and developing :).

This app was an idea suggested by my wife. She wanted to prepare meals for a month so she could trick me into cooking them on a regular basis. Fail. Diving through her recipe books/websites was cumbersome and she eventually backed off of that due to the time requirement of planning the menu ... any maybe my reluctance to cook them hahaha.

Enter, the automated menu planner. It automatically plans dinner entrees on a weekly, semiweekly, or monthly basis. It learns what you like and creates your menu with other recipes that you may enjoy.

Here is the list of features thus far :
- Automatically planned dinner entrees
- Automatically populated and groomed grocery list.
- Simple UI for tablets and phones.
- Free (w/ads)

There are many more features to come. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Dv4WV-tt8XCVXHswKOKYuXjq8nZQNnf3LLPs6bfe4x4GgbJHnZv5wDZxoW3u24hjHr4
B0sH90fipzH5AtOv-sDOlMK5ssitJAUs1if5x9oYuCY65ZkhVRaLTcVdsS2xHVx-FTsr

8YaHIziC-Eek5Cug19j5bMRqvmPXEsR_JHkuzemzdWtPXFxRZPukrMxQtD3BGM12V3E

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones