• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Are they sold out yet?

I had to ditch my pre-order at Best Buy today because they needed my dad's driver's license # and last four digits of social security (I'm on a family plan). It would have been difficult to explain to my dad why I needed those two pieces of information because of the language barrier, but anyway...that's another story.

What I plan to do is cancel my pre-order at Best Buy and just go to a Verizon store because there they only require the account password and I'm an account manager. But my question is...will they be sold out by tomorrow afternoon? :confused:

I had to ditch my pre-order at Best Buy today because they needed my dad's driver's license # and last four digits of social security (I'm on a family plan). It would have been difficult to explain to my dad why I needed those two pieces of information because of the language barrier, but anyway...that's another story.

What I plan to do is cancel my pre-order at Best Buy and just go to a Verizon store because there they only require the account password and I'm an account manager. But my question is...will they be sold out by tomorrow afternoon? :confused:

You probably know that they are sold out online, but there are many occasions where forum member's town store still have an ample supply. I know my store has a good supply still. But, only one way to find out.....

Good luck to you. and I'm going to say you have a 70% chance to pick one up. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom