• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AT&T Important UPDATE for status of Pre-ordered phones

All day I've been following updates using the "order status" link sent to me from AT&T Premier.

DO NOT I repeat DO NOT use this link if you want an accurate update. Instead log into AT&T and at the top there's a tab that reads "my orders" and the links under that tab will provide you with a current status of your lovely Galaxy Note 3 where abouts! Mines actually shipped and thought I would share the news to see if this helps any one else who was starting to get worried xo

My phone will be here on THURSDAY so :):D:p

#Hopethishelps xo

Congrats!

I'm a little jealous as I'll have to wait a while for my VZW version. Perhaps an edit to the OP title to add (AT&T) would be in order.

F5, F5, F5

Thanks for the beads up! I was using MyAT&T on my iPhone 5 and it always stated the same thing... Processing order. After I read your post on my Nexus 7 2013 I signed in at AT&T and it wouldn't load. Kept trying to load a mobile page then the regular page... on and on! Went over to my PC and it states it will be here Thursday!!!

BTW, I ordered the Note 3 on Sept. 28th.

Thanks again for the tip!!!

Back
Top Bottom