• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battery Drains Quick on ZTE Zmax Pro

Bossyskate

Lurker
Feb 22, 2017
I've been noticing some problems with the Zmax Pro. The battery life is getting shorter and shorter and my phone is also charging less.
The battery will drain from 100% to 90% in a matter of 30 minutes of light use. This is with Airplane mode ON, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth off and no battery saver. Even with battery saver I see little to no difference. My brightness is set to 40%-50% and yet the phone still feels hot and drains fast when using it. I know the overheating is a Snapdragon 617 issue because the processor is prone to do that. It is maybe because 1080p isn't good for the processor, maybe? But I'm just saying my battery is draining. quicker than ever ever since I bought it. If I could find some cheap batteries online then that would be cool. :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones