• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Clock/weather wiget?

danoffset

Hi guys,

Just changed launchers, now I have no clock/weather widget. Didn't realize how much I used it until now.

What are you guys using or think is the best and most reliable?

Many thanks

Hi guys,

Just changed launchers, now I have no clock/weather widget. Didn't realize how much I used it until now.

What are you guys using or think is the best and most reliable?

Many thanks

Personally, I check the watch on my wrist and then just look out of the window :D

I'd love a window that can see 200 miles away, 4 days in the future

In reality the only weather that matters right now is outside your window. Forecasts 4 days ahead are simply guesses, why would I care what the weather is like in Scotland?

If I have to go there, then I'm going there regardless of the weather :)

One more clock widget is surprising I like that better than the rest has lots of options for skins built in. But its time weather and battery but that's it weather is just current.

In reality the only weather that matters right now is outside your window. Forecasts 4 days ahead are simply guesses, why would I care what the weather is like in Scotland?

Educated guess though :)

Actually when you live somewhere like I do, even right now, the next town could be raining and here sunny. If all the shops are in the next town, its nice to know

If you are planning some outdoor activities, it is probably best to ensure you have a good chance of good weather. If the weather looks like it is going to be bad, perhaps you should plan some other type of activity or schedule it at a different time.

If you do plan to travel, it is best to see what the weather forecast is so that you can bring the appropriate clothing. I had an argument with my wife when I was about to take a trip. She wanted me to bring warm clothing, but I chose to bring some lighter clothing because the forecast was for warm weather. I was right.

Regarding widgets, I like The Weather Network's weather widget and Analog Clock with Second Hand widget. The Weather Channel also has a decent widget, but I like The Weather Network because it is smaller and shows better radar imagery for my city.

I have Beautiful Widgets, Fancy Widgets, and Transparent Widgets. I'm currently using a Transparent Widget to let my pretty mountain photo show through. Nice to have options! :)

But if you're going to go there 4 days from now and know there's a possibility of rain, you know to pack an umbrella and/or raincoat. These would be unnecessary weight if it's going to be clear and sunny. :)

Imo, I have used a lot of them and beautiful widgets to me seem to be the cleanest and nicest one that I have tried.

But if you're going to go there 4 days from now and know there's a possibility of rain, you know to pack an umbrella and/or raincoat. These would be unnecessary weight if it's going to be clear and sunny. :)

Actually if he lives 200 miles from Scotland, he lives in the UK. It rains everyday ;)

Back