• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best free upgrade from Incredible?

GNS1310

Apr 11, 2010
I have a friend that has an upgrade, she has the original HTC Incredible, looking for something like it. I upgraded a year or so ago to the Rezound, she said it would be $150 to go to the Rez. The DNA is $200. Rhyme is free, Incredible 4G is $50. I found them cheaper online ($0.01 on amazon wireless, etc)
I love my Rezound, but it's almost 'old' technology.
Her brother just upgraded to one of the Razr's, she was asking about that too. I'm not a fan of them, typing on it is weird, feels 'brick-y' and 'plastic-y' compared to HTCs phones.
Also asked about the Icrap, told her not to even bother. None of her friends or family have them.
I told her to go try them out, hands on, see what feels right. Pick a couple favorites and I'd find her the right deal. (probably amazon wireless)
Any suggestions?
Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones