• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

heebs79

Jun 21, 2011
I just used my upgrade last night to get a bionic cpo for free. I'm worried about the screen, lots of reviews say it can look pixelated. Should I be worried? Should I have waited? Is there a cancellation policy if it has not shipped? I'm upgrading from an X. Read about the screen thing after I placed my order. Thanks!

Why did you post here in the D4 forum? Have the mods moved this to the Bionic forum? Are you posting here because you would have rathered to get a Droid4?

VZW has a 14 day return policy. You'll have to pay a ($30?) restocking fee, but you'll get your upgrade back. Just keep in mind that now, that you'll have to pay that crap upgrade fee if you want to get something else.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones