• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root BlissPop-v4.0.1-x5-UNOFFICIAL

Yesterday afternoon I did a full wipe (wiped everything) then installed blisspop then installed open gapps micro for 5.1 and then installed the Virgin apn fix and haven't had any restarts. I will report back if they start again.
For me it would take a few days or even a week after a full wipe and clean flash. That's when it would begin restarting one a day maybe then wasn't long before 3 and 4 restarts daily. Always happens when I'm needing it. Great work on the ROM but not a daily driver for me. Good luck with it

For me it would take a few days or even a week after a full wipe and clean flash.
Funny, mine restarted four times on me the same day I did my very first flash. Maybe our problems are unrelated and I have yet to experience the behavior you've described. I also had issues with apps on the SD card on my first flash as well...

Funny, mine restarted four times on me the same day I did my very first flash. Maybe our problems are unrelated and I have yet to experience the behavior you've described. I also had issues with apps on the SD card on my first flash as well...[/QU it's definitely bliss pop related and now that I think about it was happening alot while using GPS or maps. Since I started using cm13 my volt runs smooth and seamless

I always had issues with my phone restarting with this & other lp roms, not sure what the issue was.

it's definitely bliss pop related and now that I think about it was happening alot while using GPS or maps. Since I started using cm13 my volt runs smooth and seamless

Damn I just had a reboot... Can you link me to the CM13 rom you are using now? Is it on the main howto page?

I've been ROM hopping for months now, only because of LTE and 3g issues... And this is the only Lollipop ROM that works. I just wanted to know if there is still development on this or not

I highly doubt that this ROM will be updated anytime soon
That's a shame, because I would have loved video play back on this ROM. I know the devs tried and that it was hard but still. Guess I'm just gonna have to stick to stock.

But maybe you can help me. On stock I'm not getting any LTE and I've tried dialer codes and VM support. Any ideas

Back
Top Bottom