• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Blue led won't turn off, didn't know it even had blue

Cell832

Lurker
Oct 20, 2012
Mytouch 4G slide, the led is blue and won't turn off doesn't blink or flash just solid blue. I noticed it in the middle of the night while the phone was charging, it stays on even when the phone is powered down, I can only get it off for the few seconds while resetting or when I pull the battery but it is the first thing on when I Hit the power button. doesnt change for notifications or while charging . I called tmobile and they ran me through the usual steps and ending it " sorry warranties out " only thing I haven't done is a master reset because iv seen one other post online that said the master reset didn't help. And tried to post a picture but got "As a new user you cannot yet post links or images" But any ideas guys? This is going to get annoying pretty quick

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones