• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Blurry Incoming Call Pictures from Facebook

Ducky11

Lurker
Aug 8, 2012
Hi All,

I am using a HTC Desire HD with Android 2.3.5 & am having an issue with the incoming call picture.

I have linked all my contacts to include their email addresses (from my gmail account), phone numbers, Whatsapp & Facebook & set it so that the picture which appears when a contact calls me is their Facebook profile picture. This updates as & when they change their profile pictures, but the quality is really blurry when I get an incoming call. Is there a quick fix for this?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Thanks

Thanks for all the posts DURX. Appreciate the help, but unfortunately none seem to solve the problem for DHD. I don't have the option to apply the changes specified in those threads on the DHD. I think its an ongoing issue with Android & hopefully one that they will sort out soon.
Thank you again for all the help!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones