• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] help with rooting zte warp..

Ok so i followed the easy root guide .. downloaded the cwm.zip. and flahed it in recovery.. it extracted the files and rebooted my phone.. ok.. now i have this app called supersu installed and one more that says my files. Ok im thinking its rooted right? I downloaded this wifi tether app, but when i open it and start tethering, the app says " tethering started with errors check log for more info" and when i check the log it tells me file not exist or something.. and then asks me if my devices is rooted becauses it is in a unknown state!!.. wtf?.. any help??

Download root checker from market. If it's verified then it's probably just the app you're using. Barnacle wifi tether works though.

Download root checker from market. If it's verified then it's probably just the app you're using. Barnacle wifi tether works though.

I did download some app to check root.. but it says not fully rooted... And for wifi tether i downloaded muller wifi tether for root users...any more help?

Back
Top Bottom