• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Imagine you had to go back to a stock warp

Just sayin'

Imagine instead of all the awesome dev goodness we have from guys like DM, Merc, jimsmith, skinny, Tigatron, etc didn't exist.

And you just had a stock warp.

Would you even keep it????

Hell no! Devs like them are the only reason we bought 4 Warps! One for me, one for my mom, another after she accidentally ran it over, and one for our friend who got jealous :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Upvote 0
Just sayin'

Imagine instead of all the awesome dev goodness we have from guys like DM, Merc, jimsmith, skinny, Tigatron, etc didn't exist.

And you just had a stock warp.

Would you even keep it????

Besides all the Great ROM's and performance tweaks, I think the biggest improvement over stock had to be the stability in the kernel. I can't believe ZTE released that crap. The force closes and reboots drove me crazy. If it wasn't for the Developers and this forum with all the information, I would have gotten rid of the WARP ages ago. Still hanging in there!! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones