• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Boot animation! :-(

HwDzBeAzT

CAN SOMEBODY ANYBODY HELP ME AM STOCK IN BOOT ANIMATION THE .TAR I USED TO FLASH IN ODIN TO REPAIR THE PHONE DOESNT FLASH ANYMORE AND THE ID COM USED TO SAY 6 NOW SAY 8 (ID:COM8) IDK WHAT TO DO:confused: RECOVERY.TAR DIDNT FLASH ANYMORE MH5 NO MORE RING ROM EITHER AND IN DOWNLOAD MODE SAYS THERE 6 CUSTOM BINARIES I CANT BOOT TO RECOVERY NOT EVEN STOCK I HAD CMW BY KOUMA BUT NO WORKING I TRYED LIKE OVER IDK HOW MANY FLASHZ BUT NO LUCK ALL FAILZ

I've had so much grief with this phone but never anything permenant.. Justscrewy cwm issues. But well first the com thing I'm not certain on but it should be no huge issue AFAIK. reflash cwm with Odin in download mode then install a zip from a SD card after formatting system data and cache always works for me. Perhaps your Samsung drivers on your computer need to be messed with via device manager? Why is this not working for you?

I've had so much grief with this phone but never anything permenant.. Justscrewy cwm issues. But well first the com thing I'm not certain on but it should be no huge issue AFAIK. reflash cwm with Odin in download mode then install a zip from a SD card after formatting system data and cache always works for me. Perhaps your Samsung drivers on your computer need to be messed with via device manager? Why is this not working for you?

i have no clue i been trying to reflash cwm recovery for the longest time and it fails but before it would flash no problem and in download mode it says i have 6 binaries BST XAS SPR VAS ALL HAVE SYSTEM FILES i removed the recovery-from-boot.p once and that made recovery flash but its not there no more so i tryed to delete the extra binaries but i left full set or 2

you probably messed something up when you deleted the binaries, you should never delete something if you're not absolutely sure of the possible damage it could cause...
oh no bro it was jakd up b4 i erased anything but binaries isnt what i erased it was recovery-from-boot.p to make system rw not ro

Back
Top Bottom