• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Bricked my phone dont know what happened...help

rr2253

Lurker
zte grand x max plusd
android 4.4.4

i had rooted using king root and twrp and then phone had powercycled. can not reboot recovery. turn on via pwr and volume up and screen will just go blank but stay lit. can power to ftm mode. and mode using power and volume up and volume down button. can anyone possibly help me?

Copy the last update your phone had before the brick .from your PC to your microSD card and reboot into recovery.and update from sdcard / update.zip

Last edited:
zte grand x max plusd
android 4.4.4

i had rooted using king root and twrp and then phone had powercycled. can not reboot recovery. turn on via pwr and volume up and screen will just go blank but stay lit. can power to ftm mode. and mode using power and volume up and volume down button. can anyone possibly help me?

If you installed TWRP it will do that. That is normal.

zte grand x max plusd
android 4.4.4

i had rooted using king root and twrp and then phone had powercycled. can not reboot recovery. turn on via pwr and volume up and screen will just go blank but stay lit. can power to ftm mode. and mode using power and volume up and volume down button. can anyone possibly help me?[/QUO
zte grand x max plusd
android 4.4.4

zte grand x max plusd
android 4.4.4

Any luck?

Back
Top Bottom