• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Call drop outs with message "Conditional call forwarding active"

I have been experiencing a problem that when I call a mobile it immediately cuts the call and puts up a message "Conditional call forwarding active". After messing around with the call forwarding settings etc trying to find out why the calls I make are not getting through and the phone immediately cutting out, I found that the mobile numbers that had imported from my email account contacts mainly started 44 xxx xxxxxxx. None of them had the + in front of the 44, once the + is put in front of the 44 all works fine.

Thought I'd post this as I tried to find a solution on line to no avail, so might help others with the same problem :)

This is a red herring.

"Conditional Call forwarding active" pops up whenever you make a phone call to advise you that you have forwards set up to handle calls, such as divert to voice mail. This is nothing to do with your calls dropping unfortunately.

Call land line, and see.

I have been experiencing a problem that when I call a mobile it immediately cuts the call and puts up a message "Conditional call forwarding active". After messing around with the call forwarding settings etc trying to find out why the calls I make are not getting through and the phone immediately cutting out, I found that the mobile numbers that had imported from my email account contacts mainly started 44 xxx xxxxxxx. None of them had the + in front of the 44, once the + is put in front of the 44 all works fine.

Thought I'd post this as I tried to find a solution on line to no avail, so might help others with the same problem :)

Please do go in CALL SETTINGS then in ADDTIONAL SETTINGS and change the CALLER ID to NETWORK DEFAULT,it was done to my Samsung Galaxy Y

Please do go in CALL SETTINGS then in ADDTIONAL SETTINGS and change the CALLER ID to NETWORK DEFAULT,it was done to my Samsung Galaxy Y

Caller ID is whether or not the display shows who is calling you. Nothing to do with dropped calls or whether your phone diverts to voicemail or not.

I am having a similar issue to this. When I dial a land line number the phone goes to the dialling screen then the message pops up saying conditional call forwarding and then the call ends.

I don't understand why it does this, can anyone help?

I have read lots of post saying conditional call forwarding doesn't apply to making calls but this happens and I've got a screen shot of the conditional call forwarding message on the dialling screen. Surely this shouldn't happen when I am making a call!

My network ID is set to default, I have disabled all conditional forwarding settings (just in case) and it still happens.

I am also facing same issue with kitkat 4.4 on Samsung grand max with airtel carrier. i tryed with all possiable option but still same issue.

I am having a similar issue to this. When I dial a number the phone goes to the dialling screen then the message pops up saying conditional call forwarding and then the call ends.

I have read lots of post saying conditional call forwarding doesn't apply to making calls but this happens and I've got a screen shot of the conditional call forwarding message on the dialling screen.So can any one say a solution for this problem....?
The phone is in default mode and it is in WCDMA/GSM mode but still same problem.....

I am having a similar issue to this. When I dial a number the phone goes to the dialling screen then the message pops up saying conditional call forwarding and then the call ends.

I have read lots of post saying conditional call forwarding doesn't apply to making calls but this happens and I've got a screen shot of the conditional call forwarding message on the dialling screen.So can any one say a solution for this problem....?
The phone is in default mode and it is in WCDMA/GSM mode but still same problem.....

How did you resolve this??

This is something that no one at AT&T has been able to take off my phone. I've had it almost 3 weeks and AT&T has no idea what to do, or they're just doing nothing. My settings on my phone are being changed remotely. The person has manipulated my voicemail numbers and my call forwarding, which I don't even use on my phone. At this time I believe that there is no solution because no one knows. Questions on this topic go back to 2012, and I haven't dug any further. There is something very strange going on here.

How did you resolve this??

I don't think there is any resolution. I have it on my phone now to and I looked on the Internet and people have been complaining about it for 6 years. AT&T isn't doing anything because I don't think they can. I have it too and I called for 3 weeks and nothing done. This is something that they've never seen, and supposedly can't be done. This was told to me by one of the managers in Tech Support. And another tech told me that they weren't trained at that level to handle it. I have no idea why ATT isn't doing anything. 6 years of customers complaining seems like a long time to figure something out. Just my opinion. But something needs to be done.

Back
Top Bottom