• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SOSUGRAD04

Lurker
Dec 13, 2009
I have made up my mind and decided on the Eris. Before I go buy it I was wondering what everyone says about the call quality. My cell phone is my only phone, and even though I want a smart phone...I still need it to be just that, a phone. Do people complain about the way you sound when you call? Do you have a hard time hearing or making calls, etc?

Call quality is stellar, but for some reason the speaker phone is very low for me. I have it turned all the way up but people still sound kind of low when I talk to them. I have to turn the phone backwards so the speaker faces me to hear them well. It's strange because media and ringer volume sounds loud as hell...yet phone conversations are all kind of low.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones