• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cannot roam with data

JAJameson2010

Android Enthusiast
I have roaming turned on and the guard turned off. Before this phone I would roam on the Verizon network on the 1x (super slow data thing) that doesn't seem to happen with this phone. Is it missing that antenna?

If so how am I supposed to ever roam? I though Verizon only allowed sprint to roam with the 1x data connection?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I personally have no idea what you're talking about. Very obscure fact set, from my perspective. Maybe you could be a little clearer on exactly what problem you are encountering.

Well I thought I was being clear :P

Basically I am unable to roam with data on the Sprint Note 2. On my Epic 4G Touch I would roam in the 1X connection onto Verizon's network. Now with the Note 2, I just have zero data connection. I can only get 3G around here and it doesn't default to Verizon's 1X connection.

Does that make more sense? Or am I still speaking gibberish? Sprint service sucks all over, but at least I had the security of being able to roam slowly...

Maybe I should call Sprint to ask, but they were the ones that told me the 4G Wimax was compatible with this phone so I don't have much hope of an intelligent answer there... :(

Back
Top Bottom