• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cant make and received calls

Hi All,

I have bought OnePlus One 64GB variant model around 2 months back and it was working fine till last Saturday. Since then I am unable to receive and dial calls. I am able to use mobile data and messages. Also the SIM card works perfectly fine in other handset. so its not a problem of service provider for sure.
If someone calls me, they are directly forwarded to my voicemail and if I dial a number, it ends after around 10 seconds even without hearing any ring. So it seems the call is not at all going through.
When checked with customer care, they asked me to download latest OxygenOS. Not sure if that help but will be going ahead in losing some data.
After reading some posts, I have now removed Skype App, if at all it had any relevance here.

Has anyone else faced this issue?

I have not had a similar issue. Have you rooted your phone? What rom are you running? If you are stock, what build number are you on? What modem do you currently have? Depending on your answers, we may be able to have you try a few things to get it working for you. Good luck!

Hi there! I am having the VERY same problem. I have factory reset my phone, and I was sent a new SIM card. None of this has helped so far. Most of the time my phone says, "NO SERVICE". Have you found a solution as of yet?

Back
Top Bottom