• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] {CDMA /// ROMS-11.19.12 /// Sense 3.6 ZR3D-XL 2.0 PLUS /// Sense 4.0 ZR3D.one (*new*)

DonB

♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

DROPZEROC
Recognized Developer

ZR3D-XL 2.0 (PLUS) SENSE 3.6

Huge Thanks out to aamikam for everything ive learned from him and being a smali ninja, powduh for letting me tweak the crap out of and rebuild the homebrew base for this, coolexe whose mods were in the base rom used here and being a total badass dev, Il Duce for his know how and major lock fu, Vinchenzop, j4n87 and JoelZ for the leedroid tweaks,Team Virtuous and of course Team 420!
FEATURES:
-Based on 2.89.651.2
-Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich
-100% Sprint OTA pulled right from device
-Optimized Images-Thanks aamikam
-MMS setting changed to no compression with 5mb limit (2mb default)
-Exchange Sync while roaming
-Unlocked browser features (extra windows, windows tab, incognito browser mode)
-Unlocked Sprint features such as:
**3D View (display settings)
**Change font Sizes (display settings)
**TVout (display settings)
**Credit to aamikam for unlocking these
-Roam Only Network option
-Beats Audio with external speaker beats and notication toggle with BeatsMod right in settings (coolexe)
-Extra EQs unlocked in Music
-Data partition (Apps, contains bootanimation also: data/local/bootanimation)
-Sony Bravia
-3G/4G Camera, 3D features all working
-Camera Mods by coolexe
-Dimmed Capacitive Lights(thanks freeza)
-SuperUser is FIXED!
-4G toggle in QuickSettings
-Modified preloaded bookmarks
-Modified Defaults
**wifi on by default first boot
**keyboard set to english only to help fix bogus spell correct
**more

PERFORMANCE:
-Full EXT4 Alignment (coolexe)
-init.d tweaks (ram and sdtweaks)
-Build.prop tweaks (too many to list)
-GPU rendering
-init.sh tweaks (deep sleep states and cpu)

TWEAKS:
-Leedroid Tweaks (Huge Thanks to j4n87 and joelz)
*also fixed typos and added 4G toggle to Quicksettings*
**Lockscreen tweaks
*Remove bubbles, navbar, time, media tweaks, carrier tweaks, aosp ics lockscreen and more
**Sense tweaks
*Smooth rosie, disable unlock animation, App drawer transparencies and custom background
**Statusbar tweaks
*Pulldown transparency tweaks, hide icons, recent apps(sense 4, stock and win7 styles) battery bar and text much more!
**Miscellaneous tweaks
*Arrows for keyboard, light up screen for sms and more!

APPEARANCE
-59 Custom wallpapers with Sense 4 Docked wallpapers included (all in HTC wallpaper chooser)
-Media Tab added to App Drawer
-2 Custom Team 420 skins
-Gmail on Homescreen to fill the gap
-Sense 4.0 style Keyboard (with and without arrows via tweaks)
-Some bloat removed (added some of my own lol)
-Custom Glass Dialer i slightly modified, Original by Vin255764 thanks man!

APPLICATIONS
-Google Now integration
-MikMik Forum App
-HTC QuickLaunch and Sense 4 clock widget
-HTC Twitter and Twitter Widget
-HTC Trends Widget
-Footprints app and widget
-HTC reader app and widget
-Wifi Tether App (set to Generic ICS device, check router fix and mss clamping)
-ICS DSP Manager
-System Panel lite (task manager cpu monitor)
-SEMC Get Games app
-Semi functional 420updater (again, not fully functional)
-Adfree Android app added (ads will show up they are not blocked by default)
-im sure there is alot more and i will add as i remember.

11-19-2012 UPDATE
-Rom Redesign
-Minimal Sense Lock screen 1.0
-Skin reworking
-Personalize redesign
-Updated Apps
-More black
-Better Performance
-Original QuickLaunch Widget
-New defaults
-Some cleanup
much more...
BUGS
I still have a lot of work left on this. if you've seen something asked pleased try not to repeat.
Super user should get set to allow in automatic response. it will reduce errors.
Native Hotspot kills 3G when on (This is an ICS Sense BUG so please dont ask about it)
Beats over Bluetooth (not sure if its working..no way to test)
USB Tethering (Another ICS BUG)
Some of the Leedroid tweaks don't work yet
Sony Xloud is there, just not working..
you tell me??
DOWNLOAD
Dev-Host - ZR3D-XL_PLUS.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

[-ROM-8.06.12] ZR3D.one (sense 4.0) CUSTOM

293766_2544952519107_887855744_n.jpg

FEATURES:
-Ported by Chubbzlou and used with permission. THANK YOU! original thread here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1712555
-SENSE 4.0
-Android 4.0.3
-Based on Ville C2 (One S)
-With Google Now
-65+ Custom wallpapers!!
-8 total skins including Sense 4.1 skins. (thanks Bebida for porting these!)
-Landscape Rosie

DOWNLOAD
Dev-Host - ZR3D.one_v0.2.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

Trouble Shooting/FAQ

Question: SuperUser not obtaining root..

Solution: Either you pressed decline, or missed popup.
Try this: redownload SU from the market
Set Super User as automatically allow in SU settings
-----------------------------------------

Q: Some tweaks wont work

S: we know. That is issue with tweaks. Follow tweaks thread for more info

--------------------------------------------

Q: I FLASHED a mod and now im getting FC

S: ROM IS ODEX
Delete the apk and.odex file and try again.
Also remember that you cannot flash mods from my other rom on this one
Be sure its an ICS mod.

---------------------------------------------

Q: Where are mods for this rom?

S: Aren't any yet. First we fix then we modify.

----------------------------------------------

Q: Im missing some apps..

S: WE ALL ARE. be patient they will be added in.

MOST ISSUES CAN BE FOUND OR FIXED BY USING THE SEARCH BUTTON. YOU SHOULD TRY IT.

By the way, I think I'm gonna see if I can cook up an ICS blue theme for this since Drop's got enough to do on his hands already.

Hands down drop has the best/fastest ROM's. Just when I thought ICS couldn't get any better Drop XL comes out and it's amazing. I have found NO BUGS at all and it runs great. I believe the bug issue was from his original ROM post in May and all have been fixed. Great job as usual Drop!

Yep, I just flashed it last night also, and so far so good, i was using Homebrew, but was tired of the lag in apps, which supposed to be fixed and was not, so I switched for now.

Of course Don your opinion carries a lot of weight on these boards. Let everyone know what you think of it after tinkering with it for a while. Personally I love it.

Dan's (Drop) Roms have always been good to me, and this one is no different. Love his work, just hard to get him motivated these days, lol ;)

Of course Don your opinion carries a lot of weight on these boards. Let everyone know what you think of it after tinkering with it for a while. Personally I love it.

Don, I know you're a fan of Drop's work - you should check out his Imagika S4 ROM. It's nuts. I think he plans on releasing it to the public tomorrow, but if you have Facebook - you can get it earlier.

I noticed he had pulled it a few times, I will have to check it out, TIA ;)

Don, I know you're a fan of Drop's work - you should check out his Imagika S4 ROM. It's nuts. I think he plans on releasing it to the public tomorrow, but if you have Facebook - you can get it earlier.

You have to love the FB comment when download the SP4 Rom, :D

The link you are trying to visit has been classified as potentially abusive by a Facebook partner

You have to love the FB comment when download the SP4 Rom, :D

The link you are trying to visit has been classified as potentially abusive by a Facebook partner

Just downloaded this morning. Will flash when I have time to play with it. How are you liking it so far Don?

Just installed it, but he has another release, a newer version, I will pm you the link to my DB, it takes getting use to so give it a shot, JB has many different features and you will find them as you go along, one I will tell you so you find it right away, the menu is found either at top right or bottom right. three dots, you will notice it when you see it, another nice feature is when you create a folder, now you can hit the add + and it will go to the app drawer and allow you to checkmark all the apps you want in that folder. I am use to JB as I have been playing with it for a few weeks as I got the wife a Nexus 7 Tab. PM on its way, going to bed as I have a big day tomorrow.

Just downloaded this morning. Will flash when I have time to play with it. How are you liking it so far Don?

I haven't even tried ics for more than 10 minutes because it's such a change lol but I will probably update for the right rom. I have high hopes for this one!

I love this ROM but can someone please tell me how to get that annoying car in the notification bar that constantly tells me how long it will take me to drive home or to some random place. It's eating up m battery. Thanks.

I have no clue what you are referring to, can you take a screen shot. I am on the same Rom and do not have that

I love this ROM but can someone please tell me how to get that annoying car in the notification bar that constantly tells me how long it will take me to drive home or to some random place. It's eating up m battery. Thanks.

Sounds like Google Now is turned on. Go into it through the notification or in all apps hit "Google" and turn it off or change the settings.

I really liked DROP's New ZR3D1 ROM but it has some small issues, so I'm patiently waiting for his update.

is anyone having problems with the screen staying locked when a call comes in? maybe its a setting that i havent found but i have to drag the ring to unlock and then draw my pattern to fully unlock all while the phone is ringing. then i can finally answer the call. thanks for help

Also, at least on my ZR3D rom, there is an option to disable stock lock screen if you are using a custom lock screen. Dunno if yours meets the criteria for the warning provided. If you do change that setting, i would make a nandroid backup right before you do it. Someone else got locked out of their phone and they met the criteria.

Back
Top Bottom