• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] {CDMA /// ROMS-11.19.12 /// Sense 3.6 ZR3D-XL 2.0 PLUS /// Sense 4.0 ZR3D.one (*new*)

To be honest, not sure about this, I never had this issue, you can check in the Leedroid tweaks and see if something is turned on, or you can post over @ XDA and I am sure someone will know there, I would check for you if I was on the Rom, but I am running a different Rom currently.

Also, why are the wallpapers suddenly zoomed in when I change them?

Ok, so I think go launcher had something to do with the wallpapers zooming but now I have another issue that has to do with dsp manager. Everytime I receive a phone call, dsp manager stops unexpectedly. Then after the call, I have to reboot. I disabled it in the ll apps settings. It seems to b ok without it but what I really want is a way to increase the volume of the ear piece during a call. Is there a handy app for that or a setting that I'm missing?

This is a touchy issue, most have the same issue, and I have tried many tweaks and they never really seem to work long term. So it will have to be something you will have to test and tweak with, try posting in the XDA thread and see what Drop has to say about it, he has been back and has been posting again and will have a new release soon, but he also says volume is an issue on this device. ;)

Ok, so I think go launcher had something to do with the wallpapers zooming but now I have another issue that has to do with dsp manager. Everytime I receive a phone call, dsp manager stops unexpectedly. Then after the call, I have to reboot. I disabled it in the ll apps settings. It seems to b ok without it but what I really want is a way to increase the volume of the ear piece during a call. Is there a handy app for that or a setting that I'm missing?

Love this new ROM. Drop has always been my favorite developer, needless to say I have been waiting for this new update.

Hi,

I don't know what it is with Dev-host that doesn't like me, but every time I go to download the updated ZR3D-XL.zip ROM. It "completes" the Download at 30.3MB.

Can anyone make it available at a different location?

Thanks in advance!

Don, is this version the completed version of the pre release that we downloaded from his Facebook awhile back?

II loveed xl, I actually flashed this one once. I went back to xl , because I missed leedroids tweaks and saw Dolby instead of beats, for some reason my speaker kept popping so xl seemed the fix. Than I missed the sweet new feel of the sense 4.0 and I always have to be custom, since evo 3d did not get this update, its nice to show people I got this phone for free and you paid 300+ and mine still outperforms.

The one problem since I became a evo flashaholic is that no matter what gameloft 3d game I buy none work. Mc3 worked once and that was on xl. I loaded and force closed. Than I factory reset and flashed one. Mc3 he still fced . Flashed back to xl installed and still fced.

I use my evo3d as my home wireless phone and gaming machine. Gamelofts customer service is a joke and i wish there was a Rom that fixed the issues with gameloft.

This Rom seems stable as a WiFi/gaming machine however performance on antutu was less than on xl. I managed 7220 on xl, highest on zr3d one for me is 6870 running anthrax kernel.

New XL release, OP updated

ZR3D-XL 2.0 (PLUS) SENSE 3.6

11-19-2012 UPDATE

-Rom Redesign
-Minimal Sense Lock screen 1.0
-Skin reworking
-Personalize redesign
-Updated Apps
-More black
-Better Performance
-Original QuickLaunch Widget
-New defaults
-Some cleanup
much more...

I'm going to flash because Drop's ROM's have always been my favorite. Although, I am really fond of Lens PA ROM and love how fast it is. I am going to give XL a whirl and see how snappy it is.

Keep me posted, I have not updated yet, will do tonight, but I am back on his Rom from a Nandroid, don't get me wrong, I loved PA, but need my text, and unless someone can find out why so me loos text, I am staying here.

I'm going to flash because Drop's ROM's have always been my favorite. Although, I am really fond of Lens PA ROM and love how fast it is. I am going to give XL a whirl and see how snappy it is.

Not sure why you can't recv text Don, I never had that problem. I will keep you posted, I just flashed it.

Flashed it but was having trouble connecting to the play store to really test it with some of my apps.
I did manage to get benchmarks around 5300 but was getting 7300 with PA. I'll try it again when I have more time. I'm so used to sense that having PA is like a whole new phone (and fast) but the video playback is an issue. I know Lens has a fix to that and plans up putting it out tonight when he gets home.

Dunno why, but it does happen, I have asked numerous times, and no one seems to know, that is the only issue when you have AOSP ROMS, you can't update profiles. Dunno, I love the PA Rom, but need text, others have had this issue also.

Not sure why you can't recv text Don, I never had that problem. I will keep you posted, I just flashed it.

Flashed it but was having trouble connecting to the play store to really test it with some of my apps.
I did manage to get benchmarks around 5300 but was getting 7300 with PA. I'll try it again when I have more time. I'm so used to sense that having PA is like a whole new phone (and fast) but the video playback is an issue. I know Lens has a fix to that and plans up putting it out tonight when he gets home.

Try this ROM with the buttered toast kernel, you wont be disappointed. Flash the kernel, let it settle for 10 mins then reboot. Crazy benchmark scores. Just posted a 8643 score... oh my!:)

Try this ROM with the buttered toast kernel, you wont be disappointed. Flash the kernel, let it settle for 10 mins then reboot. Crazy benchmark scores. Just posted a 8643 score... oh my!:)

Do you have a link to the butter toast kernel?

Can you flash that along with the ROM and reboot or do you have to flash rom, reboot, flash kernel?

Can you flash that along with the ROM and reboot or do you have to flash rom, reboot, flash kernel?

I have 12.2 kernel in my db if you want it.
It can be flashed either way, flash rom, gapps, kernel or rom, gapps, reboot then kernel.

Edit : oops too use to being to aosp, no gapps :p

The ROM does come with buttered toast baked in but there have been newer ones released since 12.5+. I am on 13.5 and it is located at the top of the home screen under ROM/Kernals.

Back
Top Bottom