• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] GreenHornet3D.apk and Stocks.apk Needed

I planned on keeping my phone rooted stock and taking OTA updates, but the new security update refuses to install without GreenHornet3D.apk, which I deleted. I'm really not sure why this update would touch this app, but I need I need it. Could someone please post this apk and stocks.apk just in case. Maybe HTC does this on purpose to punish people who delete their bloat.

I planned on keeping my phone rooted stock and taking OTA updates, but the new security update refuses to install without GreenHornet3D.apk, which I deleted. I'm really not sure why this update would touch this app, but I need I need it. Could someone please post this apk and stocks.apk just in case. Maybe HTC does this on purpose to punish people who delete their bloat.

It's doesn't refuse to install because of green hornet 90% of updates fail while rooted because you are rooted

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones