• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CM7 Bluetooth Issues Droid Incredible

jbuck1984

Android Enthusiast
Has anyone had issues connecting bluetooth. Cant get it to discover, and then when playing with it, CM7 got very instable and I had to do a battery pull to get it back to normal.

I can pair it with my pc and send files from my pc to my phone, but I can't get the phone to connect to the pc to send files from the phone to the pc. It doesn't seem all the bluetooth kinks are worked out yet.

bump. still an issue with the stable release of CM7. the incredible can discover other BT devices, but it cannot be discovered. anyone know of any workarounds/other kernels/etc?

I'm having some issues too. I have the motorola s9 headset and it works just fine. I also have the jabra cruiser and I can't get it to pair at all. It won't even see it unless I power the phone down. Once I power back up, it sees it, but won't pair with it. If I scan devices again, it won't see it until I power down again.

I'm having some issues too. I have the motorola s9 headset and it works just fine. I also have the jabra cruiser and I can't get it to pair at all. It won't even see it unless I power the phone down. Once I power back up, it sees it, but won't pair with it. If I scan devices again, it won't see it until I power down again.

I fixed my issue. I updated the firmware on my jabra and cleared it's pairing list.

Back
Top Bottom