• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Deion Sanders and DROID X

Yeah it's pretty funny how no matter how many millions you have, there really aren't any other choices out there that we don't have access to. I saw a list years ago of some 'high society' devices that stars were paying upwards of $100 grand for (the likes of Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie, etc...). It was hilarious, they were just regular Blackberries (when those were cool), encrusted in diamonds & rubies. And there were a few devices that tried to be 'cool', but they looked absolutely idiotic.

It made me glad I wasn't rich, so I wouldn't have to spend stupid amounts of money on junk like that.

Upvote 0
Yeah it's pretty funny how no matter how many millions you have, there really aren't any other choices out there that we don't have access to. I saw a list years ago of some 'high society' devices that stars were paying upwards of $100 grand for (the likes of Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie, etc...). It was hilarious, they were just regular Blackberries (when those were cool), encrusted in diamonds & rubies. And there were a few devices that tried to be 'cool', but they looked absolutely idiotic.

It made me glad I wasn't rich, so I wouldn't have to spend stupid amounts of money on junk like that.

What is they say about money and morons? They go hand in hand.:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones