• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dell Streak - What's next?

martinio1

Jul 15, 2010
So I have had my streak now for over a year and and I have been wondering, when it comes to replace it, will there be other phones with a 5" screen? I don't know about you people but I for one don't think I can go back to anything less lol :p

My contract runs out next year around June and I will want to upgrade as hardware for phones will have improved dramatically. My only concern is finding a phone that has a 5" screen. Does anyone else feel the same way? And does anyone know of any upcoming phones for next year that do have a 5" screen?

The galaxy Q seems very interesting. After my Streak has died, I won't be able to move back to smaller screens. The 5-inch screen of my Dell is optimal in usability and mobility. With one device I have managed my whole summer holiday of 4 weeks, I haven't opened my laptop at all.
If my Streak won't break down I will use it for about a year still. Hopefully there are new five-inchers then to choose from.

Upvote 0
The galaxy Q seems very interesting. After my Streak has died, I won't be able to move back to smaller screens. The 5-inch screen of my Dell is optimal in usability and mobility. With one device I have managed my whole summer holiday of 4 weeks, I haven't opened my laptop at all.
If my Streak won't break down I will use it for about a year still. Hopefully there are new five-inchers then to choose from.

Same here... love my Streak. I use it instead of my notebook a lot now. Best phone I ever had, even over the iPhone 4. I will probably use this for at least 6 more months before looking for another 5" screen phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones