• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Desire X2 Rom Out!

Sounds great but for me the dealbreaker (for now) is no bluetooth. I am sure they will get that resolved soon.

i cant wait till this gets all smoothed out!!!! i love sense but the eris was so slow with it, so i cant imagine what it will be like on the droid!

it has some issues, most of them are still there, the biggie is the calls but they are working on it at xda forums. we will see.

i was looking forward to the desire release, but it seems like you have to do a lot to install this rom, and that increases with every release they put out. im hoping you wont have to always partition/droid swap with this.

i was looking forward to the desire release, but it seems like you have to do a lot to install this rom, and that increases with every release they put out. im hoping you wont have to always partition/droid swap with this.

That will always be the case unfortunately. This version of Sense was made for a phone with twice the RAM of our Droid's so we need the swap partition to give us that extra RAM back.

Just an FYI, the Dev team has said pretty much their entire focus for X3 (or whatever they will call it) is getting the phone working...Woot!

thats great! xda is working hard and all, i would use this a TON if that happened, i would make it my normal rom and cyanogen a backup at that point

Back
Top Bottom