• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dolphin Browser 1.2.99 .APK file needed (Market Place broken)

eraymond

Nov 2, 2009
Marketplace thinks I have this application installed, but won't let me uninstall it.

Rumor is that re-installing the .apk file will fix it, but there is none to be had on the web.

Anyone have the .apk file for dolphin? It needs to be 1.2.99 (or later) because the package name was changed in that version.

▼
▲

Marketplace thinks I have this application installed, but won't let me uninstall it.

Rumor is that re-installing the .apk file will fix it, but there is none to be had on the web.

Anyone have the .apk file for dolphin? It needs to be 1.2.99 (or later) because the package name was changed in that version.

▼
▲

try removing it through Setting--->Applications--Manage Applications.

i had a widget install that went bad and hung up market. i removed it though there. then hard reset. reinstalled the widget second time no problem. ( i think i tried to run it while it was still finishing install)

see if its hung up in a task manager as well and kill it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones