• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Droid Pro Turns Off and On By Itself

lordpuffer

My Droid Pro has turned off and then on by itself a couple of times. Is it defective, or is it a software issue? I just installed the update yesterday, and it has done it once since then.

Also, when lying down and reading an email, the phone one time kept going to sleep for no reason.....What do you think?

On the resets, may be a hardware issue and not supposed to do that.... Mine reset itself a few times in gallery....

On the going to sleep, Im not sure why it would do that unless your leaving it alone too long while reading.... If your constantly working and its doing it then there is an issue...

Yes.. That is always worth a try first.... The nice part about Android is never losing contacts... Now all the apps are a different story... heh... I have had to set my handcent colors one to many times...

i have the EXACT same issue - turning off and on, and then the screen going to sleep immediately after i turn the screen on to read/look at something

any ideas? I had the hard reset done, still bugging out. Verizon sent us a replacement phone but it's physically way older than my phone (only one month old) and I refuse to take it. What to do?

Back