• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid X + Seidio battery, charger, cases, holster, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was purchased new in mid December and has had screen protectors on it ever since (did not even make it out of the store without one on!).

It has not been carried outside of a case either (left the store in a Body Glove 9148301 Snap-On Case).
A week after I purchased it I ordered the following:
Sedio Innocell 1750mAh Slim Extended Life Battery
Sedio Multi-Function Battery Charger
Sedio SURFACE™ case
Sedio Rugged skin and skeleton
Sedio CONVERT™ Holster
(over $200 for all of that shipped)

It has only been out of the SURFACE™ case a few times for battery pulls, and once to change out the screen protector (I am a bit OCD if you couldn't tell heh).

Here is all the stuff laid out (the OEM battery is in the Droid X)
attachment.php

and here it is all packed up in the Sedio SURFACE™ case, Sedio Rugged skin and skeleton, and in the Sedio CONVERT™ Holster
attachment.php

I am in Decatur, GA and am willing to do local meet/delivery, or I can ship it anywhere in the USA.

Local I will accept cash or check (but at your bank!)
By mail I will accept check.
I will also take PayPal.

$300.00

Zac:
sigzac AT gmail DOT com
(678) 439-5865

Attachments

• IMAG0004.jpg
    IMAG0004.jpg
    569.9 KB · Views: 263
  • IMAG0006.jpg
    IMAG0006.jpg
    573.5 KB · Views: 268
PayPal charges a fee, so taking less becomes taking even less heh.

Yes it is in good condition. I was using it right up until they switched my # over to the Thunderbolt (I even took a call and answered an email from the Droid X while he was making the switch!). I set it back to factory and formatted the microsd card so other than having a little wear, and being in the case/screen cover, it is in the same state as when I first got it.

Upvote 0
Interested in the battery and the charger, will the charger also charge the stock battery?

How much shipped to NC?

thanks JB

Edit.... PM me a price I cant refuse on all of it, and I may take it all
It charges the batteries - Stock or Seidio (they are the exact same size, shape, and fit).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones