• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dropbox 50gig free?

davidmanvell

Android Enthusiast
I thought the Samsung Galaxy S3 was supposed to come with a free 50 gig storage for one year. How do I get it? I have the dropbox app on my phone but when I registered it gave me 2 gigs.

Some kind of promo code I have to put in or what?

If you have at&t or i think tmobile you wont get it. And if you are on a company that does give you the free 50gb dropbox it automatically does it when you sign in

If you have at&t or i think tmobile you wont get it. And if you are on a company that does give you the free 50gb dropbox it automatically does it when you sign in

T-Mobile does get it because I have it right now. Just signup or sign in (if you have an existing account) when prompted when you initially setup the phone for the first time. And its for 2 years.

I got 50 gigs free when I bought my last device (LG Thrill). Only thing that sucks is its a 100 MB limit to upload.......unless u upgrade.

I got 50 gigs free when I bought my last device (LG Thrill). Only thing that sucks is its a 100 MB limit to upload.......unless u upgrade.

100 MB upload limit? Are you sure that's not Box you're talking about? I've never known Dropbox to have an upload limit.

It does. I tried uploading a 30minute video and was declined due to an upload limit :(

Well then it must only apply to mobile uploads, cause I have a 150 MB video on my account that I synced from my computer's Dropbox folder. Try uploading it that way.

Back
Top Bottom