• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Energize your MicroMax Ninja 3!!

aKp1

Hi Ninja 3 owners, hope you are happy with your phone!!
Now moving on to the recent problems and the experience we had with our phone!!
It has been seen that if we install too many applications in non-rooted A57, it shows abnormal behaviours like crashing and force stop errors!!
Also it has been experienced by me and many of you that due to the low ram of the phone, mutitasking is quite a pain though everything runs smooth because of the Awesome procy in it the 1GHz power!!
Now just follow these simple tips to enjoy the sheer power of your NINJA!!
1.) Whether you like it or not, want it or not, sooner or later you will need to ROOT your phone!! So my advice is to follow THIS THREAD by sagarwep and just root it!! There is nothing complicated in it!!
2.) Some apps you need to install just after root! i) Link2sd ii)Swapper2 iii) Swapper for Root iii)Busybox iv) Titanium backup
These are a necessity!! But before you do that let us build up your phone from the beginning!! Follow step 3_
3.) Take your SD Card put it in a card reader and use MINITOOL PARTITION WIZARD to create a partition on your microSD!! Create it of the size you want minimum is 256mb max 1024mb with EXT3 System format!!
You can follow THREAD 1 or THREAD 2 for further details!! I have 1024mb as swap and it works flawlessly!!
4.) Once you are done with partitioning and setting up link2sd, link all the unwanted and movable apps to the sd card using link2sd!! This is done now and this will free up your internal fast memory of your phone that will help in quick booting and flawless working of your phone!!
5.) Use Swapper 2 to create swap and increase your ram virtually!! Follow THIS TUTORIAL by anshubham After doing all this just restart your phone!!
And check the difference!!
6.) Also you can use either link2sd or Root Uninstaller to uninstall bloatwares and crapwares to free up more internal memory!! I removed Mibuddy, Misms, Mistore, whatsapp (later installed on sd card), support, etc. NOTE: Just remove the mentioned apps and before uninstalling be sure to use titanium backup to backup your system apps in case something goes wrong!! But these mentioned apps can be removed harmlessly.
7.) Next I would like you to install HOLO launcher as it is light on ram than the stock launcher and there is problem in default launcher that apps moved to SD card are not seen and we have to restart the launcher!! So instead set the HOLO launcher to default launcher and let the stock rest!!
Make sure you tick mark KEEP IN MEMORY option in Launcher settings!!
Feel free to ask your queries and problem!! This phone is awesome at it's price!! And with these tips it makes it too good!! Enjoyy!!
NOTE:
-ROOTING VOIDS YOUR WARRANTY!! BUT IT IS COMPLETELY SAFE AND YOU CAN UNROOT LATER IF YOU WANT!!
-WHILE CONNECTING YOUR PHONE IN USB STORAGE MODE VIA USB CABLE BE SURE TO SWITCH OFF SWAPPER OR IT WILL NOT BE DETECTED BY YOUR PC!!

Guys If you HAve any queries related to MICROMAX a57 Do come Our Facebook group And Post YOur queries there.

MIRCOMAX NINJA a57

If you need Expert advice dont forget to post in Androidforums

Coz ANDROIDFORUM ROCKZZZ :):) :) :)

Hi Ninja 3 owners, hope you are happy with your phone!!
Now moving on to the recent problems and the experience we had with our phone!!
It has been seen that if we install too many applications in non-rooted A57, it shows abnormal behaviours like crashing and force stop errors!!
Also it has been experienced by me and many of you that due to the low ram of the phone, mutitasking is quite a pain though everything runs smooth because of the Awesome procy in it the 1GHz power!!
Now just follow these simple tips to enjoy the sheer power of your NINJA!!
1.) Whether you like it or not, want it or not, sooner or later you will need to ROOT your phone!! So my advice is to follow THIS THREAD by sagarwep and just root it!! There is nothing complicated in it!!
2.) Some apps you need to install just after root! i) Link2sd ii)Swapper2 iii) Swapper for Root iii)Busybox iv) Titanium backup
These are a necessity!! But before you do that let us build up your phone from the beginning!! Follow step 3_
3.) Take your SD Card put it in a card reader and use MINITOOL PARTITION WIZARD to create a partition on your microSD!! Create it of the size you want minimum is 256mb max 1024mb with EXT3 System format!!
You can follow THREAD 1 or THREAD 2 for further details!! I have 1024mb as swap and it works flawlessly!!
4.) Once you are done with partitioning and setting up link2sd, link all the unwanted and movable apps to the sd card using link2sd!! This is done now and this will free up your internal fast memory of your phone that will help in quick booting and flawless working of your phone!!
5.) Use Swapper 2 to create swap and increase your ram virtually!! Follow THIS TUTORIAL by anshubham After doing all this just restart your phone!!
And check the difference!!
6.) Also you can use either link2sd or Root Uninstaller to uninstall bloatwares and crapwares to free up more internal memory!! I removed Mibuddy, Misms, Mistore, whatsapp (later installed on sd card), support, etc. NOTE: Just remove the mentioned apps and before uninstalling be sure to use titanium backup to backup your system apps in case something goes wrong!! But these mentioned apps can be removed harmlessly.
7.) Next I would like you to install HOLO launcher as it is light on ram than the stock launcher and there is problem in default launcher that apps moved to SD card are not seen and we have to restart the launcher!! So instead set the HOLO launcher to default launcher and let the stock rest!!
Make sure you tick mark KEEP IN MEMORY option in Launcher settings!!
Feel free to ask your queries and problem!! This phone is awesome at it's price!! And with these tips it makes it too good!! Enjoyy!!
NOTE:
-ROOTING VOIDS YOUR WARRANTY!! BUT IT IS COMPLETELY SAFE AND YOU CAN UNROOT LATER IF YOU WANT!!
-WHILE CONNECTING YOUR PHONE IN USB STORAGE MODE VIA USB CABLE BE SURE TO SWITCH OFF SWAPPER OR IT WILL NOT BE DETECTED BY YOUR PC!!

dude...how did you install whatsapp on sd card...??please guide me on that..

First you have to uninstall it using Root explorer or titanium backup pro!! Thereafter download the latest apk file of whatsapp from the official website and then install it as a regular application!! Thereafter you can either move it to sdcard or link through link2sd!!

ya got it done...moved all apps to sd card except the google stuff..but then also the free internal memory i get on the phone is 31mb max...tired of this..cant intall any new app before deleted previous ones..is there anything that can be done to increase internal memory?what is the maximum internal memory you can get?i also deleted all the micromax shit except hook up..

Download and install sdmaid for cleaning cache and all the garbage and use link 2sd to move the apps to sd card!!

i cannot install any applications now...its 35 mb free in internal memory and it says out of space...can u let me know what u moved to sd card or please tell me the whole procedure from the start of rooting...i want to do it all over again..just 2 days i bought this phone..n ha..what was youe internal memory before rooting the phone?mine was 30mb at that time also..

Back