• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Error With HTC Sense Wildfire S Please Help!

mordechai

Mar 30, 2012
Hello, I have rooted my htc wildfire s and I tryed to install a custom ROM, and after I did that it booted up fine and then the white HTC screen showed up with the green HTC logo. Shortly after I get the message "the application HTC Sense (process com.htc.launcher) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

I hit force close and it just keeps re-appearing. I have never encountered this before. Did I not install the ROM right? No luck so far will keep searching and googling I just rooted my phone btw. Any help is appreciated thank you.

NOTE: I managaged to get to "Settings" and I did not get the error, I could go to any sub-seciton "Manage applications,About Phone, etc."

BUT WHEN I WENT TO "PERSONALIZE IT GOES BACK TO THE WHITE HTC SCREEN AND GIVES ME THE SAME ERROR.

I hope that is a lead. I can also recieve calls and answer them lol but cant do any actions on my own. Plz help

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones