• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Facebook contact pictures/info duplicates

Lozer_Kid

Android Enthusiast
Apr 2, 2010
Kansas, USA
http
Okay, so I don't know what's going on with my phone, but when I tried to back up my contacts, it duplicated each contact and it backed up some of my contacts from Facebook. Usually this problem would go away by simply deleting and readding my Facebook account, but now it won't work. Even when I delete my Facebook account, all the pictures instead of simply getting removed and changing back to the default android contact picture, each contact changes its picture to some old picture that linked Faceboo user used to have like 3-4 weeks ago and the synced info through Facebook seems to be no longer on my phone but when I back up my contacts, all the info is still there as if my Facebook account was still there. I hope I'm not making my problem too confusing to understand, but is there a way to fix this besides doing a hard reset. I already tried uninstalling any Facebook updates from the market and clearing HTC Sense and Facebook's cache but it still won't work! :thinking:

BTW, for those who don't know, I have my phone rooted and I'm using LiquidSense2.1

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones