• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Finally found a use for my old TP2

Kevmueller

Android Expert
OK, so my 2 year old daughter has fallen in love with my X. When we go out to dinner or to my sons soccer game, or anywhere she has to sit for awhile she wants my X to watch Dora on it. I am sorry but when I am sitting some where I want to play with my X as well. However I have been letting her to keep her happy (and my wife). Well last night it hit me that I have my Touch Pro 2 and I can play movies on it as well. So last night I hauled it back out and got it up and running so we can both be happy.

Just trying to get the TP2 set-up to play AVI files on it was enough of the bad memories to make me remember how great the X is and how I will NEVER go back to WinMo.

OK, so my 2 year old daughter has fallen in love with my X. When we go out to dinner or to my sons soccer game, or anywhere she has to sit for awhile she wants my X to watch Dora on it. I am sorry but when I am sitting some where I want to play with my X as well. However I have been letting her to keep her happy (and my wife). Well last night it hit me that I have my Touch Pro 2 and I can play movies on it as well. So last night I hauled it back out and got it up and running so we can both be happy.

Just trying to get the TP2 set-up to play AVI files on it was enough of the bad memories to make me remember how great the X is and how I will NEVER go back to WinMo.

i work on winmo phones every now and then at work....PAINFUL!

You could tether (or mobile hotspot) too so she can stream dora through wifi, not sure if that shows on the internet or not though...great thinking though.

Since you are talking about playing avi files, I am having an issue. If I try to jump ahead in the video the sound gets out of sync. Any ideas? I haven't tried other formats.

Back
Top Bottom