• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

First or Third person Shooters for Razr

Boriqua

Jun 4, 2012
I have a Motorola Razr maxx.. xt912 running 4.0.4. I am SOoo loving shadowgun! What other first or third person shooters can you recommend that will run on my phoone. I did a search on the forum and cant find anything. I have searched online and cant find real answers. If there is link point me to it. I keep getting incompatible in google play. I dont want freemium or ad push. First and third person shooters that work with my phone that I can just buy. Any help will be appreciated.
Alex

Gameloft's website only shows the XT908. There are two other versions, the XT910 and XT912. Glancing over the 912/910 specs they look identical. Couldn't find anything on the 908, which is the only one they support. Your phone is probably just newer(?) and since Gameloft is terrible at updating games (even if it means just adding one phone to the list of accepeted devices) it may be a while before you can play any other FPS games aside from Shadowgun (that are not IAP).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones