• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Flashing symbol

A flashing label or it might be a triangle symbol(not sure what it is, flashes to fast) in the left hand corner of the notification bar appeared on my moto G, haven't timed it but shows up every minute or so, I did disable a few apps this morning, I think they were Live wallpaper, Hangouts, Music wallpapers and Help ( which is what i need now). Haha.. It don't seem to be affecting anything just annoying. Just wondering if I should be concerned. Hope I included enough info. Any clues anyone. Thanks for any help. Tmrw we'll address my Wi-Fi problem

Welcome to Andtrorid Forums.

Try Running in Safe Mode disabling all apps you added without uninstalling them. If it stops it is caused by an app that you added.

... Thom

Can you possibly get a screen shot of it while it's on the screen? Having a visual would help resolve your query.

Welcome to Andtrorid Forums.

Try Running in Safe Mode disabling all apps you added without uninstalling them. If it stops it is caused by an app that you added.

... Thom
Thanks Thom, But I didn't add apps I just disabled a few, I give that a shot anyways. I also just posted a pic of it, if that helps.

By turn Bluetooth off I think that has resolved the mystery symbol and fixed my Wi-Fi problem. Not sure how the two are related, but it has stayed connected all day. Thanks again everyone.

Back
Top Bottom