• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

For Sale : $250 : HTC Rezound for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ouch1976

Android Enthusiast
Nov 30, 2011
Buy | Sell | Trade
..For Sale

Device/Item(s)
..HTC Rezound for Sale

Price
..$250

Shipping Included?
..No

Payment Options
..Paypal

Condition
..Good: Device in good shape - no or missing accessories (USB Cable, etc)

Extra Included Items

Additional Information/Comments
Up for sale is my HTC Rezound for $250. The phone is an 8 out of 10. The only bad thing is a scuff mark on the screen (see pics). It's only visible when the screen is off. Also, I'm not including the headphones in the sale. But you get the original box, papers, charger, 16gb micro-sd card, and battery. It's a great phone but I'm going for the GNex.

I would prefer a local deal (Long Island, NY), but if you really want it shipped, I can accommodate you if you pay shipping and use PayPal.

I think this is a great deal for a great phone. Any interest before it goes on Ebay?

Upvote 0
I read that and thought it was a joke...am I being Punk'd?

User name is Ouch1976.

March 10th, 2012

Lotto: 9, 10, 27, 36, 42.

Am I supposed to take a picture of that?

Hello ouch1976 and easycompany. I don't blame you (or anyone else) for feeling hassled by the pic requirement, after all this time with no such rule for AF Classifieds. It's just that the spam and other negative occurrences forced the Admin to come up with something that could help stem those things and keep things running smoothly in here. :)

The pic with your user name along with the date really helps, and the lottery thing shows us that no bot is involved in the process.

We're very appreciative of your including AF as a place to help you sell your device! :)

Please understand.

Reactions: Bob Cat
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones