• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

For Sale : 275.00 : Droid RAZR

Status
Not open for further replies.

kool kat2

Android Expert
May 21, 2011
Carson, CA
SOLD ON SWAPPA

Buy | Sell | Trade
..For Sale

Device/Item(s)
..Droid RAZR

Price

Shipping Included?
..Yes

Payment Options
..Paypal

Condition
..Good: Device in good shape - no or missing accessories (USB Cable, etc)

Extra Included Items

Additional Information/Comments
Device is not mint but is in good condition. I can provide better pictures on request.

The phone is on the .75 ICS leak. It can still be returned to stock through fastboot. If you absolutely dont want to deal with that, i can return to stock for you. Just let me know.

https://plus.google.com/photos/106721154255849149266/albums/5749732631998969361/5749732633211427922

IMG_20120603_014627.jpg

I'm having issues viewing the photos you've attached. I get an error 403 forbidden when clicking on the link. According to the template for posting in this forum:

"Form for posting in the root Classifieds section - intended to buy/sell/trade Android products in the US.

You must make the effort to do this right if you are serious about using this section of our forum. Attaching an image with the following is REQUIRED for all "for sale" or "for trade" posts:

1) The main item in question
2) Piece of paper containing:
....a) your username
....b) the date
....c) the previous day's winning lottery numbers (one of them, they do two a day) for Massachusetts State Lottery - Lottery Games - Numbers

All posts missing the required image will be removed and repeat offenses may result in a ban. This is so other users, as well as staff, may better convince themselves of your legitimacy. Thank you for understanding."

This is all done to prevent scams, so if you could get pictures up that have the above things that would be greatly appreciated.

You can imbed images directly in your post by using the img tags [img ] (without the space followed by [/img ]

Upvote 0
I'm having issues viewing the photos you've attached. I get an error 403 forbidden when clicking on the link. According to the template for posting in this forum:

This is all done to prevent scams, so if you could get pictures up that have the above things that would be greatly appreciated.

You can imbed images directly in your post by using the img tags [img ] (without the space followed by [/img ]

Fixed.

You ruined my streak man, I never get the template shown to me lol :p

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones