• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fox News covers the EVO ($10 4G is real)

I would like to try the Evo out...but I only have two concerns. One is battery life. Sprint has said very little regarding it. As bad as the Moment's battery life is, I'm only going to imagine that the Evo's is worse. The second concern is why I have to pay 10 dollars a month for 4G service, when I don't have it, and Sprint may never roll it out here. If I can't use it, I AIN'T paying for it...so having said that, I probably will not be getting an Evo...looks like the Moment 2 awaits me at upgrade time.

Upvote 0
I would like to try the Evo out...but I only have two concerns. One is battery life. Sprint has said very little regarding it. As bad as the Moment's battery life is, I'm only going to imagine that the Evo's is worse. The second concern is why I have to pay 10 dollars a month for 4G service, when I don't have it, and Sprint may never roll it out here. If I can't use it, I AIN'T paying for it...so having said that, I probably will not be getting an Evo...looks like the Moment 2 awaits me at upgrade time.

I have heard a lot about new advances in battery tech in the last two years, so it would surprise me greatly if HTC put out such a powerful phone and coupled it with a weak-ass battery. That said, we still can't really depend on smart phones to last more than about 12-15 hours with moderate use... so that's the bar I measure from.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones