• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

free transformer movie on nexus 7

I have today purchased a Nexus 7,and after setting up the machine which is working fine at the moment I looked at the free book and film which is one of the Transformer films,the book loaded fine but the film just said that it was not available in this Country which is a bit surprising seeing it is a English speaking country.I wondered if any other people had the same problem. it does make you wary about downloading films.

Pretty much a fluff movie, basically made for 12 year old boys in HD. My son lost interest in the Transformers phenom by the time he was 12. I've always thought the concept was a good marketing ploy, but that's it.

Just IMO, no flames please.... :fight:

About the same age I lost interest with the original Transformers. But 25 years later, it is nice to see something from my childhood that I enjoyed come back to life. :)

Upvote 0
I had this movie free also when i got mine - im also from the UK, checked it today, and get the same error...
i guess they have removed the free rights to it then.
Lager field checked with nexusgoogle because I was concerned about buying movies and they not working,they suggested me looking to see if there was any update for the movie player.there was and I have tried the film again and the film works fine and the clarity is amazing.
Thanks to all who have tried to help a new member with his problem.

Upvote 0
Lager field checked with nexusgoogle because I was concerned about buying movies and they not working,they suggested me looking to see if there was any update for the movie player.there was and I have tried the film again and the film works fine and the clarity is amazing.
Thanks to all who have tried to help a new member with his problem.

Glad to hear it worked out for you. Enjoy your new Nexus 7!

Reactions: mistertonmick
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones